sloan haters?

W

whiskeybent

Sorry but you were wrong! Jazz are 0-3 without him and just lost at home to a shitty team! It wasn't Sloan's fault that he was coaching a bunch of pussies this year!

Is not, just ask him..

--------------------------------------

If rifle hunting was gay swbuckmaster would do it...

Have been a Jazz fan all my life, but will not watch those overpaid, bellyaching, soft ass bunch of pu**ies again. Or at least until they hire Malone as at least a strength and conditioning coach.
Although when it comes right down to it, we as the fans are the real party to blame for all the cry baby bull shi# the players dish out. Stop buying tickets to games, and Jerseys, and any other item that feeds into their paychecks, and see if they still want to play soft.
A piece of Utah died when Sloan left. Just my 2 cents though.

0-3... They have played harder the last three games then they have all year. What gets me is Ronnie Price(Sprained big two) raja bell(strained calf) AK(something is always wrong) and MEMO( back). I mean come on really. What the hell is a strained calf and sprained big toe. Let me break them then you can sit out. They need to cut AK and MEMO(he is done) and with the money pick up a big man that can play ball. Post him up in the center and push BIg al and milsap to the outside now we have a threat under neath.
But the biggest thing is make player play through this sally SH%T they think they got for injuries. If we played with all our starters and bench the last 4 games we would of won.

Coach Sloan was the face of this franchise for 23 years and his
coaching style perhaps not glamorous was however effective and
more importantly, successful. He did not win a championship, but
given the players he was asked to coach, I would say that Coach
Sloan did a remarkable job year after year to not only bring win-
ning basketball to Utah but to put Utah on the NBA map.
That alone merits high praise for this man and for his many acco-
mplishments with the Jazz. Thank you Coach Sloan.

ELDORADO

Sloan has been coach for the Jazz since I was able to say my first words, it just isn't the same without him.

Sad day. But I hope you gets to sit back and enjoy life on a beach somewhere now.

He did not
>win a championship, but
>given the players he was asked
>to coach, I would say
>that Coach
>Sloan did a remarkable job year
>after year to not only
>bring win-
>ning basketball to Utah but to
>put Utah on the NBA
>map.

+1. Take Jordan out of the picture & we'd have a championship, maybe more, with Malone being a 13th pick & Stockton a 16th pick. I'd say Sloan did a great job with the players he had to work with. The difference between then and now is the players were willing to do the work Sloan asked of them back then, and then some.

Good thing dwill made the allstar game on reputation cuz he sucks as of late. No defense is being played that for sure.

I am a Laker fan, but, Sloan was the real deal. A class act.

I watched a few interviews where the talking heads said that the fans came for the players.

Not true.

I am a Angel Baseball fan and a Mike Sciosa fan first. They will be my favorite Baseball team as long as he is manager.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom