Slide Scanner

BeanMan

Long Time Member
I just purchased a slide scanner and have been playing around with old slides. Here's an oldie of me with a Lobster I speared during the two years I lived on my 32' sloop Timshel. This one is off of Chub Cay in the Berry Islands of the Bahamas.

That's a bug sure enough. i hear you best shoot them with nothing smaller than a .38 because if they get on you, you're a goner. Get a couple more like that and might make up a fair dinner! ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

They tasted pretty good. They also traded well for goods like rum and diesel fuel, that I had a hard time affording.

Very cool Beanman! I can see the easy transition from spearfishing to bean farming in the beautiful coastal town of GJ!

Ya!

What's the Deal with 'not' standing back behind them about 15' for the Pic?

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

>Very cool Beanman! I can
>see the easy transition from
>spearfishing to bean farming in
>the beautiful coastal town of
>GJ!

Sad but true. I've talked of another boat when I retire but the Wife is scared silly of the ocean.

Fred that picture does not even look like you, what happened? Love Lobster but since having GOUT before I watold by Dr. to sop eating shell fish or any kind, cut out the d meat and NO BOOZE.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Brian, it was 30 years ago. I got old-er. Gout would suck, I like my microbrews. Might be why I'm a bit heavier.

Fred

Let's see Fred, the Bahamas, lobster, rum, and diesel fuel................I 'd wager you were just hating life! Drove you hoping an skipping into the bean fields, for sure! ;-)

DC

2Lump, big problem was no Women in the Bahamas. We did learn to head to Nasshole for Spring Break though. That let some of the pressure off.

That's awesome! I bet you could tell some stories.....

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom