SLC Expo

M

Moosie

How come I didn't see that hot chick while I was there ?!?! WTF !!! :) :)

How many of you guys saw me ? I know I saw a Few Funny looking people look at me....

Glad to Meet a few more of the Utards !!!! I'm going to save my coin to buy the #137k AZ deer tag next year so I'll be back !! :)

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

HEY Moosie!!!

YA GOTS TO SHOW UP ON SATURDAY TO SEE THEM KINDA THINGS!!!

HELL SAKES!!!

YOU'RE BAPTIZED NOW & YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LOOKIN AT EM ANYWAY!!! ((( }> !!! )))

DID ANY OF THEM SEE YOUR WALLET Moosie???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Thanks for stopping at my booth Moosie, it was good to finally put a face to you and the idahobugler!
(that dude apparently likes the musclemilk like i do!!)
We had quite the MM convention going on at the Porcupine Ridge booth, it was great!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

>Thanks for stopping at my booth
>Moosie, it was good to
>finally put a face to
>you and the idahobugler!
>(that dude apparently likes the musclemilk
>like i do!!)
>We had quite the MM convention
>going on at the Porcupine
>Ridge booth, it was great!!
>

It was great meeting a few of the MM boys at the banquet. Though I like the musclemilk it doesn't seem to treat me as good as it does you. :) Hopefully next time we will have more time to chat.

I had a blast up there and look forward to meeting more people when we come again. Now the icing on the cake will be drawing a tag.

Later,
IB

>Was there any nipple tweaking?
>
>
498a6f395e505405.jpg

Only between slamdunk and idahobugler.....lmao

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

YAh Seriously... "OHHHH You look so BUFF!!!!" .. "No, No , YOU look so BUFF"... "Take your shirt off and FLEX !!" .. "Watch me flex and Rip my shirt off..."

Get a Room guys :)

Next year will be fun. I'm wearing a Coustom Orange Shirt with the words "MOOSIE" on the back so there is no Confusion....

-Moosie

>YAh Seriously... "OHHHH You look so
>BUFF!!!!" .. "No, No ,
>YOU look so BUFF"... "Take
>your shirt off and FLEX
>!!" .. "Watch me flex
>and Rip my shirt off..."
>
>
>Get a Room guys :)
>

Ha Ha, real funny.

I think I sense some jealousy here? Don't worry I'll watch as you pinch your nipples again while admiring your six pack. Hopefully I'll have some more pics for all to enjoy.

"How many of you guys saw me ? I know I saw a Few Funny looking people look at me...."

Moosie, they probably didn't recognize your new look.

49935e2273cac993.jpg

Moosie = Jesus?? That guy does the laundry at my brothers hotel, I'm sure of it!!

Never really thought to ask if you were into hunting, my bad....

"OHHHH You look so BUFF!!!!" .. "No, No , YOU look so BUFF"... "Take your shirt off and FLEX !!" .. "Watch me flex and Rip my shirt off..."

ROFLMAO!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You fellas make me straight up cry sometimes!!

~Z~

"Never really thought to ask if you were into hunting, my bad...."

Someone Enlighten this poor fella ;)

2 weeks boyz... And I'll be Chasing Piggies in AZ when you guys are Spanking it to my pictures then It's off to New Meh'ico for a Couple of Gemsbok's.

Don't hate me Fella's, just living the dream !!!

-Moosie

Drivin. I think We're going to Leave Idaho Mid day/early afternoon on Sat to make it for a mornnig hunt Sunday. I think the drive is 18 Hours so we'll just plow straight through, hook up with AZ402 and hit the hills.

Were you goni to offer me your bed again ? :)

-Moosie

Moosie,

It was good to meet you at the expo. Who needs Muscle Milk when you can have 5hr. Energy. Some just need 5min. Energy after they look at your pig pics. Hope you find some and do well.

Moosie,

Bring an air freshener and absolutley :)

If u guys pass thru hear lunch or dinner time call me brother.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Don't hate the playa , hate da game. Nice, hopefully nice year none of us so called UTARDS will have to be around your ignorance.

Ignorance ? I must be dumb.... Please explain what you're talking about ?!?? "hopefully nice year" ??

Is this year a Nice year or next year a nice year ?

Unlike most Utards, I think every year is a nice year. :) :)

-Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom