Slammy's New Lady friend!

Dang......I feel like a under acheiver after downing a 25oz center cut prime rib last night......I'm a puzzy!!

JUDAS PUNK!

That all you gotta do to get a 25 oz Steak is destroy your Leg?:D

Hope you're doing OK?

You've got about 8 Months left for the Full Recover!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That young gal must have been starved as a kid. Something isn't right.

I do admire a woman who can swallow that much meat without choking though.

Eel

Well she is a brunette....

Her head was a bobbin'-----

She did swallow.....

But she 'aint' a nurse and Slammy is still recovering from the ole snow~machine wreck!

Robb

Lol.....my brunette nurse had a couple bites of my meat last night, she loves it pink like that! :)
As for recovering....leg swelling is all but gone but foot is still very swollen and feels like I stepped in a firepit. I'm back to work though, hobbling around on crutches. The best news is I bought my new Harley last weekend from a man in a wheelchair, kind of ironic, huh?

>Lol.....my brunette nurse had a couple
>bites of my meat last
>night, she loves it pink
>like that! :)
>As for recovering....leg swelling is all
>but gone but foot is
>still very swollen and feels
>like I stepped in a
>firepit. I'm back to work
>though, hobbling around on crutches.
>The best news is I
>bought my new Harley last
>weekend from a man in
>a wheelchair, kind of ironic,
>huh?
>
>
>
>
>

I Bought My new Harley from a man in a WheelChair!

JUDAS PUNK!

I know it Ain't Funny but you made me Laugh!

Kinda like Buying a Used/Wrecked Sled from a Guy on Crutches,Right?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well sort of, only he didn't break both his legs on the bike, he fell off a roof.
I still have to pick up my new Ski-Do, it's still up at Island Park on a special lay away program! :)

She must crap a log!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>I do admire a woman who
>can swallow that much meat
>without choking though.
>
>Eel

I was just thinking the same thing! That's a valuable talent! LOL

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom