Slamdunk's Breakfast Delight

Feleno

Long Time Member
As many of you know Slamdunk is a fitness guru. He said the real secret to his physique is not the weight lifting but his strict diet.

The only breakfast cereal approved by Slam:

SlamdunkCereal.jpg

I'm drooling all over my key board alright....but there's chunks in it!!

Although i'm sure the protein content is high, i'll stick to my muscle milk. Lol

Pretty crafty Feleno.....LMAO!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Oh gawd, not THAT pix again, Tageater posted that last night and i had nightmares about it!!

Now i need therapy!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I PM'ed him that pic....It doesn't bother me to look/smell that kind of stuff. but i think it is way too nasty for most mortals. Thats why i said i wouldn't re-post it, but since its up, could some one pass the Ritz!

care to talk about that itchy scalp, you've been having?

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-08 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]
And let that be a lesson to all, stay clear of those damn things! when they jump ship and crawl in your skin its a long slow miserable time being eatin from the inside out!

That looks just like the Crab Dip i had last night!

Tag, happy 1000 posts

One_Boot...."they were the best 1000 of my life......i've got no regrets, if i had to do it all over again, i'd probably upset a few more people but all in all i would do the same exact things."

"I'd like to thank the academy, the people that voted for me, and especially the fans! who with out them, i'd just be another jackazz with a computer sitting at work, acting like he knows it all! I'd like to thank my family, and most of my wives... that ones a b!tch, and she knows who she is.....better have dinner ready!"

I need therapy...........
47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

All i can say is thats rough looks like breakfast from yesterday ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

well tag that was just the first thousand of many thousands. im sure you will have plenty of time to piss off the MM'ers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom