"SLAMDUNK"

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
I promise it is not a mancrush but i cant get you out of my mind! the comment you made about army crawling in your camo undies is etched in my mind!

LAST EDITED ON May-12-08 AT 11:54PM (MST)[p]SEE! I'm not the only one smitten with Doug and his fine body. ROFL

Oh dryboot...I don't envy you the ribbing you're going to take on this site from now on. lol ;-)

LAST EDITED ON May-13-08 AT 01:23AM (MST)[p]MAN CRASH!!!!!
"never dri_boody" there are alot more gay web sites out
there.. instead you are here..wtf?
go find a date somewhere else!
pull your pants up dude!

rm

WOW - even if the reason you can't get him out of your mind is purely platonic and non-homoerotic, still the fact that you mentioned it the way you did in an open forum like that is pretty disturbing. Doug if you aren't creeped out - I am for you!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Even Feleno thinks Rack in camo undies ain't right!!!

RacksRack.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-13-08 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-13-08 AT 09:07?AM (MST)

Oh Dear God, this AINT gonna be good!!!

TEEEK!!!!!!!, don't be eggin this on or you'll find yourself buried in stray cats with ringworm!!

....and Briant...why are you thinking of me in camo underwear at 11:44PM....WTF???

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Slam you have camo undies?! what ya plannin on doin with them sneakin around naked? or just up to pros elk and incapacitating him before he can run away?! sorry but if we go scoutin this year please stick with the tie die suit at least ill be able to see ya comin and know what im up against! ;-)

This site is slipping downhill "mas rapido"......it's probably a good thing that tag info is due out soon!

sorry guys i didnt mean to disturb you like i did. i was laughin my ace off listing to slam and the washingtonites go at it and the camo stuck in my mind. And slam, the Restraining order the cops brought me this mourning was a little over the top!!! Hell i dont even know where you live.

I'm pretty quick for an old man, huh??
LMAO!!!!

You guys all kill me.....Lol

But if it's any consolation, i'm glad SOMEONE was thinking about me in my camo underwear!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

ROFL Dryboot! It is a funny visual.

SOrry Doug! I'm not eggin' anything on! lol And if I find ONE new cat with ringworm on my doorstep, you better muscle up cuz I'll be comin' for ya and it won't be to rip your cammo undies off. LOL ;-)

MWAH! Love ya, Slam!

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!! FRICK!!!

CAN'T BELIEVE I READ THE WHOLE THANG!!!

HEY TEE-TEE-K!!!

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT CAMO PICTURES!!!

COUGH EM UP,WE KNOW YOU'VE GOT EM!!!

SORRY SlamPUNK!!!

WE NEED PICS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!! FRICK!!!

thanks boys for the good laugh. now that i have laughed my ace off i feel better. sorry slam i didnt realize it would cause a big stir. next time ill just send you a P.M... lol J/k ok enough with the gay stuff my wife is getting worried!

RE: JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!! FRICK!!!

LOL dryboots!!

No worries, it's all in fun....i'm not scared of ya :)

Great post, i have been laughing my arse off for two days now, even getting calls from friends that read but aren't members saying.....WTF?????? Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Just a Partial, I want them in for a surprise when they go down!
??? I’m sure that has caused more than one man to quit drinking. Or maybe drink the memories away? But it’s a brand new woke culture! You can sew a turkey neck where your junk used to be and self identify as a baby flying ninja sloth and no one would be allowed to be surprised or weirded out. For fear of offending someone and being canceled. So a little pecker under a dress ain’t gonna bother anybody.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom