Slam got a New Pair of Cowboy Boots!

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Slam and his wife moved to Texas. Slam always wanted a
pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home.

Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?" Slam's wife looked him over... "Nope."

Frustrated, Slam stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots. Again he asked, "sweetheart," (a little louder this time),
"Notice anything different NOW?"

She looked up and exclaimed, "Honey, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!"

Furious, Slam yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN Sweetheart?" "Nope", she replied.

"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!"

Without changing her expression, she replied,..........

"Shoulda bought a hat, Doug. Shoulda bought a hat."

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-08 AT 06:20AM (MST)[p]REMEMBER WHEN I POSTED THE SAME JOKE ABOUT YOU PUNK???

LETS JUST SAY THE BOOT FITS!!!

LMAO!!!

AN OLDIE BUT A GOODIE!!!

EDIT: ((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom