SKYWIRE LIVE NOW!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Tune the Discovery Channel in!

Another Stupid show comming on after the Sky Wire Walk!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

I am not sure what is coming on after that but I am AFRAID it will be some ugly greeny gal going crazy!! Sorry - I ain't that hard up!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I think He Thanked Jesus more in 22 Minutes than I have in my Life!:D

The gripping of the pole had to make the Clubhouse members happy.

Really was pretty exciting to watch though. Shots from the heli were amazing and gave you good perspective.

You & Roy shoulda watched the following show!

You know Roy wanted to!:D

Why did you idiots waste your time. It would only be good if he fell to the bottom and in that event they would edit. That is what you call a lose lose.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well 1911!

Why do you think We were watching it?:D

I'd of at least liked to have seen Him drop his balance Pole to the bottom & see How good he was at grabbing the Cable!:D

People who watch NASCAR and Hockey only watch it for the wrecks and the fights!! People who watch some Dickweed walk a wire across the Grand Canyon are rooting for the Canyon...Sick bastards!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I think alot of you watch that SHOW "Naked and alone" on Saturday nights, Wait maybe it isn't a show, But you still watch it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-13 AT 12:02PM (MST)[p]So, i'm gathering that he made it across OK. Good for him i guess. I had no interest in watching the show. The Build up drama to these type of events bore me to tears.

Shoot a guy out a cannon, have him open up his suit wings, fly and land on a target 10 miles away. I might want to see that. What's next?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom