Skydiving Accident

slamdunk

A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the
newscaster says: "Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving
accident." The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing "That'shorrible!!! So many men dying that way!" Confused, he says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved."
After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How
many is a Brazilian?"

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

And...speaking of blondes...

A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money decided to hire herself out as a handywoman and started canvassing the neighborhoods.

She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said.

"How much will you charge me?"

The blonde quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need was in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"

He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes ."

A short time later, the blonde handywoman came to the door to collect her money. "You finished already?" the husband asked.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had paint leftover, so I gave it two coats - no extra charge."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her.

"And by the way," the blonde added ... "It's not a Porch, It's an Audi."

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

SORRY PUNK!!!

YOU MUSTA MODIFIED THE JOKE???

Little George is watching the news with his wife when the
newscaster says: "Two Brazilian men died in an Iraqi War
accident." Little George starts crying to his wife, sobbing "That's horrible!!! men dying that way!" Confused, she says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were fighting for a good cause while you were sitting on your ass, and there is always that risk involved."
After a few minutes, Little George, still sobbing, says, "How
many is a Brazilian?"

AND THERE YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL JOKE/TRUTH!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bess! You have to tell the story with this picture! It makes 1000x funnier!!!!! He wasn't watching the news, Sec. Def calls him on the phone!!
bush_phone_upsidedown.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom