Skulls??

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
I want to see how you guys display your bear, mountain lion , pig, or other predators.

Did any of you make a glass cabinet or anything fancy?

I am also wanting ideas for my European mounts. Post em if you got em

i love the skulls!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

I wish this would have been posted a few weeks ago and you had gotten some responses. I got my first coyote with a bow the third day of bow hunting in Minnesota. I was going to to a pelt, but one of my buddies talked me out of it since he said the taxi would hate me becasue i finished it with the 44mag and it had a ton of holes in it by the time I was done. then another buddy talked me out of doing a european mount becase he said it would look like I had a dogs skull done. so I hope you get some cool responses that way if I get another coyote I will have some better ideas.

There were 10 holes when I was done with the coyote. Do to my stupidity. An entrance and exit hole from the bow and 4 entence and exit holes from the 44. I know stop laughing.

I have mine scattered around the house on various shelves. I've have wolf, bear, mtn lion, javalena skulls. I also had a bobcat done as a pedastall mount on a deer antler.

4ad07d1b3ca5d22a.jpg

This is how I display my mountain lion skull. I live in Kali. Here it's illegal to hunt, shoot, own, have in your possession, display, buy, sell,or barter mountain lions, or any parts thereof.:)

4ad09e9a23eda4f7.jpg

When I was hunting in Alaska one year, the outfitter I used had many wolf skulls around the outside of his yard. He said I could have one, but when I left, I forgot to grab one!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom