Skull Bronzing

SLIVER

Very Active Member
I searched and came up with 0. I have a mountain lion tag coming up and was wondering if anybody knew sombody that could bronze the skull. I think it would look sweet. Maybe it's not even possible? I do not know. Hope you guys are smarter on the subject than I am.

Thanks

}}-SLIVER-->

))--SLIVER-->
I think your best bet will be to try and find a metal plating shop. Try googleing bronze plating, nickel plating etc. because I think bronze is a combination of nickel,copper etc. I know if you can find a place that bronzes baby shoes they will be able to do just about anything that they can dip into their plating baths.

Good Luck,

)))----->

I agree, I think the lion skull looks tight. I would probably do it in the "pewter" so it almost looks black. $170 for the job plus shipping. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

}}-SLIVER-->

I wonder if doing my Buff skull would look better like this idea or just doing it the traditional bleached with some Indian type graphics hand painted on it?

Althought this idea woudl be unique.

Robb

I like the idea for a predators skull... That bear and coyote in the prvious link look awesome with the bleached white teeth... Do it..!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom