SKS rifle worth?

smitty

Very Active Member
I'm going to look at a SKS rifle tonight. I have no idea about the gun or the worth of it.

Any thoughts?

I know you can pick them up fairly cheap. Bunch for sale in my area going for around $400

I remember when you could buy the SKS & 1,000 Rounds of Ammo,Gun still in the Cosmoline for 200.00!

That's been a few years back!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

There is a website that sells them from 150-450 bucks. comes with a cleaning kit and some other extras. A guy I work with bought 3 and had shipped to a FFL. For the life of me I cant remember the website.

>There is a website that sells
>them from 150-450 bucks. comes
>with a cleaning kit and
>some other extras. A guy
>I work with bought 3
>and had shipped to a
>FFL. For the life of
>me I cant remember the
>website.

I'd like to see that website where you can buy them TODAY for $150. This could get as heated as the $5 bricks of 22 rf debate.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-13 AT 03:38PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-13 AT 01:01?PM (MST)

>
>
>I'd like to see that website
>where you can buy them
>TODAY for $150. This could
>get as heated as the
>$5 bricks of 22 rf
>debate.

I will ask for the website and post it later today or tonight.

He said Samcoglobal.com is the name.

I just checked it out. the super cheap guns I found for 250ish are mauser rifles

My brother has one, picked up it for $75 or so I believe. It works great except for when you set it down sometimes and it goes FULL AUTO all by itself! Happened just the once, then once again in his hands without him touching the trigger. Obviously the trigger mechanism is messed up - sticks or something. He shot about 500 rounds out of it, figures he got his money's worth. It is just a decoration in his gun case now.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom