Skeletons in the Closet

Forthewall

Long Time Member
The general elections are soon approaching and with it will come the predictable mud slinging. Rather than all us anxiously waiting to pounce on some outdated slanderous tid-bit about an opposing candidate, let's expose the skeletons now.

I think all of us would benefit from checking this site out.

http://www.realchange.org/

In the end we all want real leadership and everytime we spend our energies over non-stories, we detract from the real issues which face us as a nation.

So let's all get on the same page as to what the skeleton are. In the hope that we don't unnecessarily waste time and energy on them during the general election. We can and should make a bi-partisan effort to expose fictional partisan garbage and give these posts their proper binary burials.

Great post FTW! LMAO!!!

Looks like a write-in candidate for me this election.

Huckelberry made fried squirrel in a popcorn popper? WTF was HE thinking? DISQUALIFIED!!!! (that's one of the funny ones- maybe the only funny one.)

Eel

eel,

Be careful of Obama, I got a top secret email that said he is a secret muslim and won't salute the flag. SCARY STUFF......shudder, shudder.

JB

Now that was pretty darn good. I think most normal citizens have led a crime free life according to what some of the presidential candidates have managed to get away with. Thanks for posting that. I'm going to go waste another hour reading on the skeletons in the closets of our presidential candidates.

Unless something new comes along I don't see anything on Obama or McCain that would bother me a bit.

I think politics are a little like hauling cattle, I don't care how careful you are you're going to get some crap on you.

OK....I guess I'll fess up before it's too late.

About 40 years ago, when I was a young sailor, there was this bar in Olongapo and they had this REALLY old hooker,.......I was REALLY drunk and.......

Oh yeah, my second ex wife had this cat that pissed in my boots.....I shot it between the eyes with a pellet gun and dumped it in the river. It came back 3 days later with a huge strip of skin missing off it's skull. When she asked what could have caused that kind of injury.....I lied. It died, like 5 years later, of old age.

I'll think of some other things, but I sure feel better right now, getting that stuff off my chest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom