Skeered of snakes?

feddoc

Long Time Member
I guess this guy was. Snakes never bothered me much...'cept for the one that crawled under our door once. We had hardwood floors; every time we went to get groceries, mom would mop the house and let it dry while we were gone. As a kid, I think I was 5 or 6 at the time, my job was to pick up the mop strins once we got back. One time a mop string was poking out underneath my bedroom door. I bent down to pick it up, and it moved. Uh oh, 'bout peed my pants that day. Since..not such a big deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/2...aged-python-over-dozen-times/?test=latestnews

A Pompano Beach man who had been out of jail on pre-trial release for alleged stalking and robbery charges is behind bars on an animal cruelty charge after authorities say he stabbed a python 19 times.

Jail records show 38-year-old Roy Strickland was arrested Tuesday on a charge of causing cruel death, pain and suffering to an animal. He's being without bond. It wasn't immediately known if he has an attorney.

An arrest report states Strickland stabbed a friend's ball python 19 times, leaving the knife inside the reptile. He told deputies the snake was evil.

more stuff at the link

i think we should outlaw knives.. by doing this we will solve animals and people from getting stabbed.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom