Size is Everything video

N

NMHUNTNUTT1

I finally got this video and watched it last night . Wow!!! Guys if your serious about antelope this is a must have. I loved the in depth ways he describes on field judging bucks. One thing is for certain though , you better have some great optics if your going to use these methods for looking over bucks.All that footage of those monsters was unreal.Theres a buck on there they named STICKS that blew me away. He doesn't score the highest , he is a 90 inch buck though , but you need to see these huge long horns sticking out of his head , he looks like he grew baseball bats.
Thumbs up on this video , oh how I want to draw another antelope tag , its been 4 years now....

I could not agree more. If you really want make sure you are killing the biggest lope possiable this is the video for you.

John

I bought my copy at Sportsmans Warehouse , but you can get it from Trophy Hunters web site as well go look at Tony Grimmits web site , I think its PRONGHORNGUIDESERVICE.COM, if thats not right , google Tony Grimmitt and you'll get the correct link...Hope this helps...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom