Sitka bino case?

K

Kyhuntr

I have ordered a pair of the Swarovski range 10x42's. will the Sitka bino case work with them?

Thanks!

>Interesting. I heard just the
>opposite--that the Sitka case was
>too small for most standard
>size binos much less 10x50's.
>
Well, you heard wrong.... I use them for a pair of 10x42 with room to spare.

They don't work. Too small! Any suggestions for a good case that is a little larger?

>>Interesting. I heard just the
>>opposite--that the Sitka case was
>>too small for most standard
>>size binos much less 10x50's.
>>
> Well, you heard wrong....
>I use them for a
>pair of 10x42 with room
>to spare.

Maybe you need to re-measure your binos because, obviously, they ain't 10x42 if they fit in the Sitka.

>>>Interesting. I heard just the
>>>opposite--that the Sitka case was
>>>too small for most standard
>>>size binos much less 10x50's.
>>>
>> Well, you heard wrong....
>>I use them for a
>>pair of 10x42 with room
>>to spare.
>
>
>Maybe you need to re-measure your
>binos because, obviously, they ain't
>10x42 if they fit in
>the Sitka.

Can't believe I went through the trouble just to prove Mallard is full of it, but here ya go.... If you would like me to stuff a pair of 10x50 Razors in there I can do that too!!
710CEFD6-C5D2-48EA-AE4A-03AD290406FB-7527-000010BB084F0FB6-1.jpg

83BCA7D3-3624-4ACF-B549-BBA3972111C9-7527-000010BB292018B9.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-12 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]I tried the sitka case once, my 10x42's fit so tight I could hardly get em out, so I sent it back for a refund.

>>>>Interesting. I heard just the
>>>>opposite--that the Sitka case was
>>>>too small for most standard
>>>>size binos much less 10x50's.
>>>>
>>> Well, you heard wrong....
>>>I use them for a
>>>pair of 10x42 with room
>>>to spare.
>>
>>
>>Maybe you need to re-measure your
>>binos because, obviously, they ain't
>>10x42 if they fit in
>>the Sitka.
>
>Can't believe I went through the
>trouble just to prove Mallard
>is full of it, but
>here ya go.... If
>you would like me to
>stuff a pair of 10x50
>Razors in there I can
>do that too!!
>
710CEFD6-C5D2-48EA-AE4A-03AD290406FB-7527-000010BB084F0FB6-1.jpg

>
83BCA7D3-3624-4ACF-B549-BBA3972111C9-7527-000010BB292018B9.jpg

Funny, you seem to be in the minority here as there are a number of posters who agree that the 10x42s don't fit well. Just because you can cram em in there, doesn't mean it's a functional fit. You should be able to get the binos out without using two hands and struggling to free them from the case.

try the Alaska Guide model,Jared makes a great case,my 10 x 42 Victorys are quite cosy in this case.Larry

That looks like a good case. I didn't buy the Badlands because it just looked too big.

I'm waiting to see the new KUIU model that is supposed to come out this spring. I have been very impressed with their stuff so far. Very innovative.

Grizzly

FWIW, I've tried every one of these bino cases at one point or another. I finally settled on the Badlands(although I would never pay $130 for it as it's not worth that much) The Horn Hunter was too small for my 8.5x42 swaros.(I had the smaller version--not the XL) I chose not to even try the XL as the magnets were the same. I liked the idea of the Horn Hunter but the magnets were so weak my binos would fall out if I bent over and they would not hold an average size rangefinder without falling off in a couple steps. The Sitka is too small for most average sized binos. Don't hold your breath on the KUIU. When I talked to them a year ago, they were working on something pretty "average." Sounded like it was going to be more along the lines of Crooked Horn figure of eight straps with a slip-over cover.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom