Silver investments

I bye junk coins. coin is good! You can bye it for a percentage of spot price. Wish I could afford gold.

Rutnbuck

Look at MONEX, lots of great info, look at purchasing standing liberty coin they seem to have and hold higher value then bullion. Contact person at MONEX is Fred Ricardo, he will help you out with ins and outs about silver, gold, and platinum, he will help you, but not push you to buy. A very informative guy Fred is, tell him Isaac from Taos sent you.

I've bought some. Kicking myself I didn't buy it back when I first wanted to when it was $15 and ounce. Wish I could afford gold as well.

If you buy rounds make sure it's stamped .999 or something similar and comes from a reputable dealer/refinery.

How much is going for now! I got a bunch of it! My wife took 8 1oz bars of gold when she left three months ago!!! The b!tch!!! Lol

I started buying silver when it was $10/oz. I mostly but 1 oz rounds. Monarch coin in Salt Lake will get you the best price in town.

>How much is going for now!
>I got a bunch of
>it! My wife took 8
> 1oz bars of gold
>when she left three months
>ago!!! The b!tch!!! Lol
>

Hey Joe?

She must be comming back!:D:D:D

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom