silencers/ cans

S

southcountyboy

do any of you use cans on you guns, have any of you used cans on your hunting rifles? I am looking at putting one on a 264 win mag. I would like to hear any thoughts and experience before i pull the trigger so to speak.

stinkbug will be replying soon!
I kinda like em,that cannon he shoots doesn't hurt my ears any more & I've seen QTPie shoot the Gun off of a nice Platform:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I've got one on an MATCH HBAR and one on a .300 Whisper.

Pretty cool stuff. Seems like the coyotes have a little harder time locating the sound.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Yep, call AWC supressors. Pay them over the phone, within 2 days you will receive a fedex package at your door. Inside is a living will trust. Sign the spots marked with stickers, drop in two passport photos, drop in a $200 check made out to the atf and put it all in the supplied overnight fedex package and in several months your local class III dealer will call you up and tell you to go pick up your can.

QTPIE shot an arizon bull at 981 yards and missed the first shot. all 7 bulls stood there and had no clue they were just shot at. second shot killed the bull where he stood.

As for the other bull just ask bessy. 338 lapua mag and bessy was standing 5 yards to the left of the barrel when it went off on our san juan hunt last year. The bull dropped in his tracks and the other 30 elk just stood around wandering what happened. They didn't start running off till we were almost up to the bull. In addition my 338 lapua shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yards without the can and shoot sub .2" groups all day with it. Cans I hear usually make most rifles more accurate.

Post up a picture Stinky.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Please.... if you get one, don't call it a "silencer". Its either a suppressor or a can. People in the shooting industry will laugh at you behind your back or to your face if you ask about getting a "silencer".

And they are badass... if you don't mind packing the extra weight, they can allow for a better follow up shot, and reduce recoil more so than muzzle breaks.

Mike

Never heard of a can? What is it?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

wiz
It has a pull tab on top and says whoop ass on the side, Wait thats a different can. I have seen QTPIE rifle and it is looks good.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-11 AT 10:52AM (MST)[p]I think this is what their talking about.
3881whoopass.jpg

looks like someone is in some pain.
9064funny-pictures-whup-ass-0c5.jpg

Looks like Denver has open up that one can. LOL

Well Travis!

It's a little late to be telling me that!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom