sighn wolf Petition.......

These sign up gig's are boring----meaningless---

Membership drives for Wyo-$FW/BGF-$....

We will not hunt Wyo Wolves for a good decade----

It is the last stand--currently---for the Pro-Wolf groups....because Wyo-$FW/BGF-$ are Selling hard core logic that means Ca$h flow $upport = from all of u$....

I am hunting wolves in Idaho and Montana this fall----how about you Wyo-$FW/BGF-$ type guys????

Robb

Geez Robb, it looks like you're drinking the same water as BuzzH is now, LOL! I have to say I think you're wrong on this one and if everything goes the way it's looking right now, wolves will be hunted in Wyoming next year. The huggers/wolf lovers are near the end with their court fights with the recent rulings that have come down. You're evidently not following along closely with what is being relayed from the meetings being held this week and next around the state.

i have signed with Big game forever. they havent asked me for a dime. i dont know why everyone accuses them of being a money grabbing outfit

BGF is a great organization from my perspective. They send updates on the fight to desist wolves and ways to help even more than just donating money. I suggest everyone on here sign the petition. I signed the petition two years ago and have been impressed each time I receive an email.

GWH1224 I am right there with you, but to make sure everybody understands when they ask you to sign the petition again it is a different one to help with something else that is going on in the fight so signing just once is not enough.

"Geez Robb, it looks like you're drinking the same water as BuzzH is now, LOL! I have to say I think you're wrong on this one and if everything goes the way it's looking right now, wolves will be hunted in Wyoming next year. The huggers/wolf lovers are near the end with their court fights with the recent rulings that have come down. You're evidently not following along closely with what is being relayed from the meetings being held this week and next around the state. "

I would LOVE to have to EAT my words of doubt!!

Robb

I've signed it several times myself. Stopping the spread of wolves by signing a petition is like signing a petition to stop an earthquake.

And the cancer spreads.

Eel

"I am hunting wolves in Idaho and Montana this fall----how about you Wyo-$FW/BGF-$ type guys????

Robb "

:)

I'm in....

025-2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-11 AT 12:20PM (MST)[p]Good luck hunting them guys. I will also be hunting wolves this year here in Idaho.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom