SIG GOT HIS ASS FIRED!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
No!

I Don't watch the Crap!

He can Swear like a Sailor!

He did bring the HOOTERS Girls in!:D

Poor Bastard had to sit fairly close to Whorealdo!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Sounds like you DO watch the crap. ;-) LOL I love Celebrity Apprentice. Sig was doomed anyway. Who can compete with Whorealdo who likes to take naked selfies and fighting women? It's not like it's a serious show. Fightin' women get viewers. Sig was being too boring.

They should've tattled on him for losing his stuff on those bartenders- maybe Trump would've kept him around. I would've like to have seen him and TO go at it. Trump should've kept them both around for a bit longer and stirred that pot.

Whatevs! The Hooters girls may have been his big mistake but Whorealdo was worse. I'd have jumped off that boat into that nasty azz water if I had to listen to him talk that much. Ugh! He should've invited the Hilstrand boys onto his little harbor cruise to liven things up. They would've started a party! :)

I don't watch either. Are you saying Sig should stick to crabs?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>I don't watch either. Are you
>saying Sig should stick to
>crabs?
>

Yup. For sure. Not sure what a crusty ol' crab boat captain was doing in the Big Apple trying to be all corporate anyway.

>>I don't watch either. Are you
>>saying Sig should stick to
>>crabs?
>>
>
>Yup. For sure. Not sure what
>a crusty ol' crab boat
>captain was doing in the
>Big Apple trying to be
>all corporate anyway.

I agree. He, along with the rest of the Deadliest Catch fishermen really hit the jackpot with their reality show. Funny how life works sometimes.

I'm only 66 and already a MM star!:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-15 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]Well thanks for ruining the show for the rest of us who have to watch it on DVR a night later!!!

Maybe some of us have to work on Monday nights and don't expect spoilers!!

Hell I know somebody who would throw a hissy fit and a half and would hang up on a feller and not talk to him for a week for spoiling the ending of an episode of her favorite show before she got a chance to watch it!!

Not saying any names, but one of the names the she HATES for people to call her rhymes with Penny!

Poor Sig was in over his head on this one. He almost turned in to the real Sig there for a minute though! He yelled at the bartenders like he does at Edgar. That's actually who he needed to make things work - would have been good to see him in NYC too. But, it wouldn't have mattered, Trump had his mind made up before they walked in the board room.

I think it will come down to Leza and Geraldo. I was glad to see Kate go. Tired of hearing her trap. She can disappear back to obscurity now.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>
>Maybe some of us have to
>work on Monday nights and
>don't expect spoilers!!
>
>Hell I know somebody who would
>throw a hissy fit and
>a half and would hang
>up on a feller and
>not talk to him for
>a week for spoiling the
>ending of an episode of
>her favorite show before she
>got a chance to watch
>it!!
>
>Not saying any names, but one
>of the names the she
>HATES for people to call
>her rhymes with Penny!
>

FYI- it spoiled it for me too, but I like Bess more than I like you so I didn't flip out on him for the spoiler. LOL ;-) Besides- SOME PEOPLE spoil my favorite shows on purpose just to be an azz. Here's the entire phone call I'd get from Roy- "Hey sis- what's up? The blonde girl dies! Bye-bye!"

Go beat me at Trivia Crack some more you freakin' know-it-all. ;-) LOL Love ya, Roy!

Roy be like.....

94survivorspoiler.jpg

Well Bess - that song sums it up right there!!

'Ol Sig should be used that - that's what crab fishing is all about - spending a thousand dollars on a hundred dollar show!

He's fired his fare share too - and I am sure Trump has fired a LOT of people he didn't even know.

That used to be one of my favorite Bocephus songs back in the day when we used to bounce around in my uncle's old Gibson Well Service truck out in the Book Cliffs before we were 16. We would put on a Bocephus tape and go hunt rabbits until we ran out of .22 shells. Great memory! Thanks for briging it back.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Oh and Jenn - I haven't intentionally TRIED to piss anybody off for a long long time. Unintentionally however, well that's a different story!

Oh and I know you are binge-watching the last season of MASH still - don't want to ruin anything but let me just say this - yeah, that war, like, ends. They all go home.

Oh and just in case, at the end of "Steel Magnolias" - Shelby dies.

HOOK 'EM!

Hey Roy?

You ever Crank that Song up Real Loud so Ms Roy could listen to it?:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

I got nervous when I saw this header. Don't watch much boob tube so am not in the "know." Glad I'm still employed !!!
Happy hunting

-Sig
Find 'em. Learn 'em. Shoot 'em. Eat 'em.

HA HA! Yeah - I guess we meant the OTHER Sig!

Glad to see you are still kicking!

HOOK 'EM!

I heard ZIG got his ass fired too?

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom