Sick Anti Hunting Propaganda

slamdunk

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-13 AT 08:48AM (MST)[p]This is a picture being used by an anti hunting group......how stupid and na?ve are these people??
Since when did they start hunting doe's in April and May when the fawns are dropping? This doe was not killed by a hunter, it's more than likely a roadkill and they are using it as a twisted and warped tool for propaganda. And even if it were "harvested", would the hunter seriously take a picture like this??
These people are out of their minds!!!

antihunting_zps8b07588d.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...123278.-2207520000.1385134195.&type=3&theater

Roadkill is right! Do you see the old paper cup that is flattened in the upper right hand corner.. also, why not show the rest of the deers body? because it was hit by a car.

All those who replied took the bait with no logic.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

The leg on the doe is broken and so is rear leg of fawn. I like how there is no remotely close correct grammar in the text. Stupid people baiting stupid people.

I will go ahead and state for the record as a biologist we kill samples of doe in the spring and examine fetus measurements to study rutting cycles. We also will shoot samples of doe in off seasons also when tracking diseases.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-13 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]nice, I went ape-##### on their FB page telling them the truth and got in about 4 or 5 posts before they blocked me, lol

update, they went through and deleted all of my posts :)
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Haha my post lasted about 30 seconds on their facebook before they removed it.

LMAO.....they have blocked me so I cannot reply!
They are sick and twisted using that pic for their own agenda and blaming a roadkill on hunters!
Goes to show us how stupid the anti's are that they don't even know when hunting season is and the legs are clearly broken!

Posted just to see how long they'd leave my reply up. Guess I wasn't crude enough, its still there.

9502anti_morons.jpg

"When you are dead, you don't know that
you are dead. It is difficult only for the
others. It is the same when you are
stupid"

>It's like they haven't seen any
>of our comments, not one
>person has fired back!
>
>

How can they argue with the truth. that is why those pricks delete our comments cause can't be losing supporters when we post the truth on there...F'en disease infested scum bags! The thought of them bastards really piss me off! I sent a complaint to FB about the open threats on that page regarding them wanting to "murder all hunters" I am sure I won't get a response from those worthless fly dicks.

Mntman

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

"I will go ahead and state for the record as a biologist we kill samples of doe in the spring and examine fetus measurements to study rutting cycles. We also will shoot samples of doe in off seasons also when tracking diseases."

LMAO!!!!!! What a tool.

How does that make me a tool?

That is the reality of science. If you think being a biologist and helping insure the survival of the species so that you can still hunt is being a tool you are an idiot.

So a dead doe with a fawn laying next to it......

Clearly a picture not taken during hunting season
Clearly the doe has been dead and rotting

So SLAMDUNK did I analyze this picture right or do I need FACTS to back that up????????? {sound familiar?}

They don't want to hear anything that goes against their agenda and won't allow their sheeple to hear differing opinions or the truth.
I'm now blocked also
Wes

Good replies! I'm amazed and just have to laugh at these people who believe everything they see on the internet. I especially liked the girl who commented that she's embarrassed to be an American when she sees stuff like this. First, don't be dumb, get informed. And Second, if you're still embarrassed to be an American, then get the hell out!

Hell all I posted was "I think the deer was hit by a car and not killed by a hunter" and my post still got deleted and I've been blocked. What a load of crap!

>Hell all I posted was "I
>think the deer was hit
>by a car and not
>killed by a hunter" and
>my post still got deleted
>and I've been blocked.
>What a load of crap!
>

LOL, that is funny chit!

Mntman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom