Shy

eldorado

Long Time Member
425jennifer-aniston-brad-pitt-rachael-friends.jpg

Two things I'd like to point out.

#1. The importance of a good seal and weatherization around windows. Clearly, there is a devastating cold draft from that window.

#2. There is something just not right about that woman. I'm saying it is man hands. Look at just the hand. Creeping me out big time.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Looks like the hand of Tony Jr. Some flamboyant side kick in the Italian mafia. Maybe it is the bracelet but something is not right.

2953man_hand.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That hot girl has R.T. all of the time. Thats why I love her!!!

>-
>-

From Friends to anything she does, RT!

If she put her hands behind her and stuck her chest a little closer to the lens maybe would be more proportioned for 911. Kinda like holding the rack way out in front of ya? Her hands could wrap around somethin of mine anytime

WTF 1911...LilRed looking over your shoulder right now?
She's gonna need strong hands for the tricks I'd make her do.

>Two things I'd like to point
>out.
>
>#1. The importance of a
>good seal and weatherization around
>windows. Clearly, there is
>a devastating cold draft from
>that window.
>
>#2. There is something just
>not right about that woman.
> I'm saying it is
>man hands. Look at
>just the hand. Creeping
>me out big time.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

#2 Early stages of becoming GAY!!!!!!!!!!!

HER hands wouldn't be the parts that will be busy.Pretty hot looking, now if she had RED hair.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-12 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]Oh man that hands comment is funny.

I have a buddy who guides in Australia and a few buds and I went over to shoot some buff with him in the northern territories- too short.

Anyway they have these gals that just show up from all over just traveling the world. My buddy tells us of this beautiful gal working at one of the Stations [ranches] now we are talking 6 hours from a paved road- its out there. We drive up and he tells us this gal is a looker, gorgeous and she has been all over him but he just can't stomach her feet. All of the folks in that country go barefoot- all the time and it does a number on them. Its not like there are many women to pick from out there and I'm thinking- how bad can they be?

I'm thinking she can't be much but out comes a gal that has a hell of a body and she looks like a young Cindy Crawford- I mean stunning. He whispers as she is approaching the truck- don't look at her feet......well hell, of course you have to have a glance.

I only wish I had pictures to go with this story because those feet were so disgusting with nasty yellow toenails you would not put a picture of her and those feet together in a million years.
A bit of a hijack,apologies

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom