Shouldn't have even had to go here, but win for Trumpy

The left is totally melting down over this and the Chevron decision. The left, for decades, has used the courts and the unelected bureaucracy to get done what they could never accomplish through the legislative process. If they manage to stay in power... it's a given they will definitely try to pack the court.

I would not make any travel plans to blue states from september till about march….I think we are about to witness the meltdown of the left
Commies everywhere are the same. They always use destruction & violence to impose their will. Burning, looting, civil unrest in France right now after Marine Le Pen's party won the 1st round of their recent election. It'll be the same here if Trump wins or if they think he'll win.

In 2020 they weren’t boarding up businesses and putting up fencing in case Biden won, same will be for 2024. When Trump wins, Instead of the capitol it will be burning, looting, and billions in damage when 10 cities burn to the ground by the dems rioters.

Will they be held accountable in solitary confinement for years without due process?? I hope so, I would like to see Trumps DOJ bring the hammer on these as*clowns.

In 2020 they weren’t boarding up businesses and putting up fencing in case Biden won, same will be for 2024. When Trump wins, Instead of the capitol it will be burning, looting, and billions in damage when 10 cities burn to the ground by the dems rioters.

Will they be held accountable in solitary confinement for years without due process?? I hope so, I would like to see Trumps DOJ bring the hammer on these as*clowns.
We all know it but I’ll say it again…….the most important appointment by TRUMP will be his AG

He needs to win the House and Senate as well. Otherwise another Russia! Russia! Russia!
I don’t think Trump will win but if he does there will be no end to Russia Russia Russia and worse.

It’s not like we didn’t learn anything the last time around. Trump’s still dealing with the exact same individuals he was four years ago. And they’ll be four years and 500 schemes smarter this time.

“Keep running that play, until they can stop it!”

I do not think that Michelle Obama will run as a candidate. She loves the millions they made and having a new home in Hawaii. She would also be hesitant on having a investigation into the CORE bill that Obama signed off on that made that company many many millions of dollars and Obama given a 65 million book deal with a publishing company that is a subsidiary of CORE.
Obama failed to teach sleepy Joe how to take a bribe and make it look legal to the public.
RELH

The left doesn't give a chit about immunity ruling.

They are looking for anything to change the subject from their president and his 10-4 workday, and inability to speak or walk...

Guarantee there will be some poor cop have to shoot a gangbanger this weekend and **** will explode

It's gonna be Willie Brown's booty call

Screen Shot 2024-07-02 at 4.35.03 PM.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom