Should I sue?

B

BenThompson

Broke a front fender and bent the handle bars on my quad while up in the uintahs. I hit a usfs tree which makes them liable i think. should i sue?

Tomahawk Tommy

OH GAWD!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

A drunk indian on a quad ran into a tree? Say it aint so.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

If the tree you hit didn't have a warning sign on it, you have a pretty good case.

Tommihawk , its your lucky day . I just happen to be a lawyer , and I would take your case and be happy to make those bad guys in the USFS pay dearly for planting a tree in the middle of a legal atv trail .

There is just the little matter of my fee retainer . You send that and we are good to go .We don't accept fire water as payment though .

I dont think your a @&* dam indian i bet your shedhawk in a cover up?

hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-11 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]What the hell were you doing OFF the Reservation? Bad Injun!

You got a sh!t load of trees ON the Res you could go hittin, but you chose to hit one of our National Forest trees? Well- F_____Y_____!!!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Dumb question!! YES Sue the helll out of them!!!! Dont stop with just one agency either. The State of Utah, The US Forest Service, BLM, Dept of Wildlife, SFW. I hope you are having someone help you type this because once they find out you have been typing on the net, getting around good, making it to tribal council they will try to put the "tomahawk" to your claim. Sorry no disrespect by that last comment ;)

I think I found a pic of your wheeler from one of my trail cams . This must have been before you left the road . It looks like a lot of machine for you , so please be careful.
8454wheeler.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom