Should I be mad?

H

HillbillyNnevada

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-09 AT 11:12PM (MST)[p]So my wife found out what type of content is on Howard TV (Stern). For the guys that have not seen it, it is video of what happens on his radio show. I came home from work today and she informed me that she cancelled it (along with all the T & A Howard is famous for) but she went on to say that she replaced it with the Outdoor Channel for $12 less per month. I have been too busy watching the outdoor channel to really miss Howard TV so far.

Should I be mad?

I had no idea there was Howard TV. I'll check into that.
Why are you watching the outdoor channel instead of Howard Tv?

I would be mad if.....

they didnt bleep out the boobies.

the few times I watched it i couldnt take my eyes off the tv or my jaw off the floor. but it was all bleeped out and left your mind to wonder.

I am watching Outdoor Channel because my wife cancelled my subscription to Howard TV ($14 per month) and replaced it with the Outdoor Channel ($2 per month).

One_dryboot, if you are a subscriber, there are no bleeps or blurred spots. You don't need to use your imagination.

If I were still married everytime she walked in the room I'd demand she show her boobs and get me a beer!! If she refuses then you simply call directv or whoever and reorder both shows, explain to her why this happened, and send her to get you more beer as punishment :)

~Z~

>If I were still married everytime
>she walked in the room
>I'd demand she show her
>boobs and get me a
>beer!! If she refuses then
>you simply call directv or
>whoever and reorder both shows,
>explain to her why this
>happened, and send her to
>get you more beer as
>punishment :)
>
>~Z~

I guess we know why you are not still married then don't we. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Hillbilly, no you should not be mad. Be content with every now and then borrowing the pants and testicles and run around the house saying stuff like "This is my house" or "A man's home is his castle" and pee standing up. Maybe even look through the womens underwear section of the Sears catalog. Just make sure you have put everything back where she keeps them before she returns home.

A good woman is hard to find. ;-)

Hell no you shouldn't be mad.. Howard Stern SUCKS!
Cannot stand that pompus jerk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom