Shotgun shells reloading 20ga and 12 ga

Gator

Long Time Member
Looking for some-one local(So Ca) to do some shotgun shells reloading for me ,I need 12 ga 2/34 and 20ga 2 3/4.
Give a price willing to pay, send me a PM on cost of loaded 20 ga (1000 shells 6's & 8's)and 12 ga.(1000 shells 5's,6's,and 8's) Thanks,

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Walmart.....Way safer!

Shotshells, reloaded by someone you do not know has the proper experience, is ultra foolish!

In the second place, I haven't seen any #5 shot in at least 30 years.

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Wow.. I just looked up the prices of shot $46.99 for 25# and $84.99 for 50# of reclained! Can not believe how expensive it has become. When I was shooting skeet years back I was going through a 20 box case of AA's in less than 2 weeks and the store where I bought them a case was $50.00 and they would give me .03 back for the once fired emptys but that came to an end so my buddies and I would buy bulk reloading supplies (ton of shot, 25# caddies of powder, 10,000 wads, etc..) so that made it somewhat cost effective if you don't count the time it takes to load them yourself.

I don't even know anyone that loads shotshells anymore.
I gave all of my reloading equipment to my son-inlaw and he had mentioned that componets were expensive but I had no idea.

The only thing I reload for my shotguns nowadays are custom loads that are not available anywhere else. Example would be my 20 ga. 3 inch buffered T shot for coyotes. I feel it is not cost affective otherwise, and I would never load for some else (except a few very close friends). I think your best bet would be Wal-mart and watching the adds at large sporting good stores.

Bill

I'm looking for a guy to reload this type of shell. www.polywad.com
The spred-r shotgun shells,The cost of a box thru them is way to much. I have lost some vision in my left eye and I shoot lefthanded, Looking for something to bring bring some of what was lost with a slight bigger pattern on those close shots that are moving fast.

Gator, what critter are you shooting? Wish I could help.

I've loaded hundreds of boxes of shotgun shells over the years, back in the good 'ol days of lead. My reloader and all my old components are all covered in cobwebbs now.

Eel

I gave mine to my nephews(they live in SD), so I will send them some spreaders wads( a bag of 500) to build some good #5 12 Ga loads for the pheasants in SD, I was looking for some-one local that did 20ga and 12 ga for Dove ,Quail and Chuckar for around here and load up some 7 1/2 and 6's. I brought a few factory boxes of the 20's 7 1/2's just to give them a try. 18 more days until it dove time.

The ones I brought works great on pigeons,20Ga 7 1/2 shot Spead-r loads. I really like the pattern they throw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom