##### Shot

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
WTF were you expecting? Back in your seats ladies.

My buddy snapped this picture of me hammering a rooster pheasant on Saturday. His timing was perfect as you can see.

8962011_pheasant_hunting_027-1.jpg

38152011_pheasant_hunting_027-1b.jpg

82242011_pheasant_hunting_027b.jpg

And here's one of me holding my #####.
57402011_pheasant_hunting_033.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-11 AT 11:39PM (MST)[p]
I'm not in the habit of judging other mens ####'s, but I too would be proud of a ##### like that! The money shot aint too bad either.

Edit- Have you ever thought of going into the dvd business? With ##### action like that, I'm sure you'd sell plenty of dvd's.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I just got a call from QTPie.
Wanting to know if that is really you NVB?
Told her there is only one #### of the walk like that & it surely was you,hope you're not mad at me:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>did u pluck your bird

No but I breasted my ##### and wrung its neck.

STTM, I'm not mad. Didn't you see? Me n QT are BFFs.

We Kali boys got waaaaay bigger cocks than that!...with not so much foliage at that!

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

>Looks kinda small..... but then it
>does look cold too..... Terry
>

Pheasants are Asian, Asians are not noted for large #####.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

NV
If ya don't mind me saying you have a very colorful #####, but it looks like its hanging low. You may have to grasp it by the head and caress it a little bit to make it look alive.

A High Fenced Bird Hunt Huh?
Bet there's a "NO TRESSPASSING" sign we can't see?:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Your ##### looks awfully red. what kinda bush had it been hiding in? I think your the first guy I know of whos proud to display his red ##### just after removing it from a bush like that without at least cleaning it up a little. sheeeesh!

Whats that white ring around his neck. Is that the ##### ring, i mean a ring necked #####?????

btw, heres an old pic of QT holding my #####. notice how its as big as she is?

3145peacock.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-11 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-11 AT 02:44?PM (MST)

Awww, there's a pic of my #####! Huge even when it's dead limp! Can u imagine the size when it's alive and standing erect!?

Now y'all see why I can bring myself to leave him.... Not everyone has a ##### like that!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

how come you like nv's ##### and not mine??????

why's everyone so jealous of my trophies in life?????? Do you have any idea of how hard it was for me to finally get a shot off single handedly????? Lets just say when your solo a ##### that size is a lot to handle!

Whats with all this #### sucking goin on around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom