SHOT show ?

foundation

Very Active Member
Is anybody going to the shot show in vegas ? I'm hoping to find out some first hand information on Colt pistols .

arrow I dont know any tricks to get in , if your not a dealer . I have never been myself either , but I sure would like to check it out .

I was just hoping that a MM member was going and could ask the Colt guys a question or two for me .

What's the question?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I visited the Colt display at cowboy christmas during the NFR and there was one of there salesman who was telling me they would be producing single action pistols in hard chrome and also was hinting they would be producing a hard chrome single action with some engraving as a production pistol instead of a custom order .

Colt has been adversting a bunch in the mounted shooting magazines and promoting at the bigger mounted shooting events . The advertisment they have been showing is this single action in hard chrome with engraving . I'll try and find the picture .

Any way the only way you can get that pistol now is a custom order which means a long time delay . Every time I call Colt , I get a song and dance about any new products that will be released the news will break at the SHOT show .

I believe thats a nickel version or it could be hard chrome . The one I'm thinking about is just like that , but it also has some engraving on it . From the advertisement the engraving appears to be from a machine or lazer so it wouldnt be as pricey from there custom shop .

I can't find that colt advertisment any where on line , but its in this magazines all the time . Even in Colt catalog they offer the nickel and blued / case hardened color but the chrome is special order .

If ya go and take the ol lady keep her away from the tink 69 booth ol tink has some serious issues come to think of it we need to invite him to this forum he would fit right in . If ya wanna know what I'm talking about go visit his Facebook page .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom