shooting competions

A

A1CRendo

Hey everyone,

I live here and hunt here in Idaho. I am looking for some sort of shooting competition.

I shoot a Winchester M70 classic sporter with a Leupold VXII 6x18x40 scope. i did the trigger and floated the barrel myself. I also reload all my own bullets. I practice at anything from 100-600yds and would like to compete.

any ideas??

Here is my best group at 100 yards with my 7 mag. Ron

22507mm_mag_group_2_small_text.jpg

Sierra game king or match? thats a nice group! do you shoot over 100yds? i just loaded up some bullets and weather permitting, ill show you some groups.

I shot a group at 400 and 600 and i wish i would have kept the targets but the 400 group was within 2" and the 600 group was about a 4" group. i was excited!!!

The Sierra's I had were just an old box of spitzers. I have shot it out to 300 yards just to win bets with my hunting buddies. I had a sub 2" group at 300 yards once that won me lunch. I do ok but there are TONS of guys that are WAY better than I am. I have no false ideas I could compete in any long distance games. If something got started with long range Muzzleloaders I would be on that. Ron

I went shooting today actually. I shot at 100 yards a couple shots to see where my gun was, just to make sure then stepped it up to 500yds. I bought a new harris bi-pod so i wanted to see how i could shoot with it. I shot a couple bottles that were the size of a clay pigeon a few times. it was pretty fun. I dont know if im good enuogh to compete but id like to try.

Blacks Creek shooting range has a black powder long range shoot! i dont know the details but you could check it out. the range is just outside of Boise.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom