Shoot it or?

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Shoot it or let it go? Today on the Unc. The devil, sitting on my right shoulder was yelling at me to plug it. My Wife, over the other shoulder, was telling me if I shot it...

Spark wanted to be let go and get after it. My left ear is still ringing a little. I wouldn't let my 13 year old buddy do that though.

I let it go.

Bang

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Please don't tell BuzzH you shot that SOB in the GUTS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>I would have let it go
>too. Wrong place, wrong time.
>
>
>That Sparky is a gamer!
>
>Eel

yep, another day, different situation.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

You should have caught it alive and then shipped it zigger. He loves coyote pups. Says they make great pets.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-14 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]>You should have caught it alive
>and then shipped it zigger.
>He loves coyote pups. Says
>they make great pets.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

NVB is Right!(Did I just say that?)

They love DURAMAX seats as a Snack also!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I hate coyotes of any size , they all grow into problems. For me its not an ethics question, if its a Coyote it dies. I don't want coyotes of any size around, nothing but trouble. Not only is it not an ethics question its not a "sportsman" issue to me. I was taught at a young age to kill yotes at any and every opportunity.On the folks ranch pups usually got barb wired from a den and a smack on the head with a hammer, or smoked with poison until it got to hard to get the smoke bombs. Next time kill the dang thing and do hunters a favor.

>I hate coyotes of any size
>, they all grow into
>problems. For me its not
>an ethics question, if its
>a Coyote it dies. I
>don't want coyotes of any
>size around, nothing but trouble.
>Not only is it not
>an ethics question its not
>a "sportsman" issue to me.
>I was taught at a
>young age to kill yotes
>at any and every opportunity.On
>the folks ranch pups usually
>got barb wired from a
>den and a smack on
>the head with a hammer,
>or smoked with poison until
>it got to hard to
>get the smoke bombs. Next
>time kill the dang thing
>and do hunters a favor.
>

Hey Stonefly?

Would a GUT SHOT be OK?

Yeah, no sense in grossing out the Wife. I think you done good!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Is that your 22 Mag 10/22, great little round for those critters.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yup, 10/22 in 22 mag. You have to keep it clean to function reliably but I like it. 30 grain V-Max loads have been impressive so far.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom