Shogun/Jones tonight

jodog

Very Active Member
Shogun is a great fighter but he will have to be on his A game tonight against Jon Jones. Jones seems to have it all. Shogun has fought some awesome fights and if he can win this one he will be looked at as a great LHW champ. I think Jones is going to be one of a kind in mma, that guy has some kind of fighting talent for sure.

Interesting test for JJ tonight, Rua is a fierce striker and JJ is going to get hit. JJ will take Rua down, the key will be whether he can control him on the ground or whether Rua sweeps JJ and pops back up. I'm betting JJ controls him and finishs Rua with ground and pound. Can't wait!

My money is on Jones

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Every body says how good Shoguns striking is. And it is good, but his ground skills (Jiu Jitsu) you dont see much, he has some of the best leg locks in MMA.

Jones will control the fight. Jones is very explosive and will be all over Rua much in a way that Anderson Silva or Belfort is. I'm not sure how many rounds it will take but Jones wins this fight.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Jones put an azz whoopin on Shogun for sure. It didn't look like Shogun was in very good shape Jones made it look easy. He will be around for a long time. Rashad Evens is up next.

Rua looked out of shape. Maybe Pride doesn't drug test like the UFC does. How does a champion tap from stikes and go down hill so quickly? Jones won the fight in the fashion I expected but Rua looked horrible! The UFC is gonna be stagnent for a while at least in the 170-205 divisions. Who will step up in these weight classes. It seems to me that some fighters will have to shed some weight or gain some weight to put the best fights on. Rashad will be dominated by Jones.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom