Shocking...try not to laugh....

They were all funny, at least they weren’t tortured. The horse video bugged me a little and I’m not even a horse guy. I don’t know why he would let it have such a small amount of space and no shelter or water. It’s like he was intentionally fuking with it.

Junior high I was bowfishing with my buddy and his 7 yr old brother. My buddy asked his brother to pee on the electric fence too see if it was on so we could get to the pond on the other side. Long story short I don't think I ever seen a pee stream reach 10ft in the air as his brother was stumbling to his ass. We got in huge trouble for that one.

They were all funny, at least they weren’t tortured. The horse video bugged me a little and I’m not even a horse guy. I don’t know why he would let it have such a small amount of space and no shelter or water. It’s like he was intentionally fuking with it.
mexicans.....

used to be in the volunteer fire dept..back where I grew up..got a call one day and we rush out to this remote ranch and here the Power pole is on fire and hanging from one wire is a thoroughly cooked Pea-**** who decided to try and roost there for the night..it was a Kodak moment..

When my german shepherd gets into the hot wire, you would think he was dieing. Doesn’t happen very much anymore.

I can’t believe I don’t have a pic of a deer getting shocked. :unsure:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom