SHE'S GETTIN WICKED BOYS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
This Shhiitt's Happening way too often!

Cops shoulda Blowed both their F'N Heads off!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=29241511&ni...downtown-shooting&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I know there are bad apples in every occupation. I'm a teacher, and I know and have known bad teachers. I would bet that most people in law enforcement, are absolutely outstanding, honest, ethical individuals. They go to work everyday, knowing there is a much greater chance, that they may not come home to their family than in any other profession. God bless all of them, for what they do.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse here in Kali our Senator goes down trying to buy RPG's and Machine guns.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-14 AT 07:19PM (MST)[p]Dont let Ja_frog see this thread, He will be telling you how the dead guy was just a picked on religious pastor of some kind who begged the police "cant we all just get along" so they shot him in the head 35 times with a shotgun while his children looked on begging them to stop!....... Now... Look at the perps pic, Hope the taxpayers didnt spend alot on the ammo to rid us of him....

Post Script ; wish the officers the best, Get well soon we need you out there, Thank you for a job well done

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom