Sheridan

S

Swivels

I am trying to find a job in Wyoming right now. I have lived in Pinedale and Gillette for summer jobs and I went to school in Laramie. When I was in Gillette I got over to Sheridan and I loved it. I was looking at trying to find a job and move there. I was wondering how the hunting is around Sheridan. Any thoughts?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-14 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]I really like Sheridan and that's where my buddy lives and he and his family love the area. It's motly private until you get up into the mountains to the west and there is good hunting all over up there.

Topgun nailed it. I lived there for 3 years... Lots of private land. The public land can get crowded. But like deer season is open for almost 60 days so lot of hunters get burnt out quick. I seen some decent bucks while filling doe tags.

My biggest complaint was the cost of living. It just as high as Gillete... I would never move back

Thanks for the info guys, I'm still pretty set on moving to Wyoming, just trying to figure out where.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom