Shepherd scope owners/users opinions please

A

ART338WM

I would greatly appreciate some feed back on Shepherd scopes from people who own them and have used them while both shooting at the range and actually hunting with them. What you like and anything you might dislike about them

I am trying to deside on which scope to buy for use in longer range shooting and the Shepherd scope seems to be a good simple to use range finding and aiming system for the ranges I wish to shoot to, which is to a maximum of 600 yards. I chose 600 because that is the farthest I can shoot at any range near my home, and I have shot quite well out to 400 and 500yds, but in doing so I found out that my present scopes design limits me to shots of 400 and under. I have read allot about them and overwhelmingly the ffed back has been quite faviorable. I just have not been able to speek to anyone who has owned or used one first hand.

I am rather leary of scopes that have target style adjustment knobs for win and elevation adjustment, and the Mildot system strikes me as being a little complicated for me as a indavidual. In short I do not want to be fumbling around with adjusting my scope as the trophy of a lifetime disapiers into the timber. The Shepherd scope strikes me as a aim and shoot system in simplicity.

Greatest of thanks to anyonr who can help, as this is important to me. Although it is not a super expencive scope, it still costs a fair amount of money none the less, and would be around 2x the cost of any scope I have ever bought.

Thanks,
Arthur.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom