Shelter Cove 4/4/2015

He came in like a Kokanee!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Yes having a place there is really nice...

Bess if its in the ocean off the Kali coast its either
a Chinook or a Silver.

2311idiot.jpg

>
>Yes having a place there is
>really nice...
>
>Bess if its in the ocean
>off the Kali coast its
>either
>a Chinook or a Silver.
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Ya I Know that!

Just was sayin........!

Initially that Fish came in like a Kokanee!

No Fight at all!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

"Yes having a place there is really nice..."

That's all you have to say? LOL!

A kayak is extremely hard to tip over when you know Great White sharks are cruising around. :D But there is a learning curve and it happens to everyone sooner or later. I've been lucky so far. The trick is to know self rescue. If you can't self rescue, stay off the ocean. Period.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel with your luck you would end up hooking "JAWS" and that great white would end up eating your a$$ and the rest of you in one gulp.

RELH

DW I've invited that knucklehead to our fish camp over in the islands before but he's afraid of boats if said boat is on the ocean...

2311idiot.jpg

The only boat I ever felt safe on the ocean you can go take a tour of now in San Diego. It's called the uss midway and it's about a thousand feet long! I don't blame ya eel!

I'm not afraid of boats at all. I love boats large and small. I'm respectful of the ocean but not too afraid. The things that live in the ocean can be scary if on a kayak, but sometimes you have to just go for it. If a whale breeches at the right (wrong) time a bigger boat isn't big enough either. Dress for long term immersion, always wear a life jacket, carry a GPS and a VHF radio, and always go with a skilled partner. There is way more to it than just buying a kayak when it comes to the cold ocean around here.

What scares me is getting sea sick and being stuck on a boat I have no control over. If I get sick in my kayak I head in immediately. I never go out very far anyway and can pick nice calm days.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel you getting seasick was the main reason my Cuz invited you for the fishing in Kona. He was hoping you would get seasick and "CHUM" the waters and they could land more and bigger fish due to your chumming. You got to watch out for Cuz, he does not miss a trick when it comes to his hunting or fishing.

Do not ever tell him you have a map showing great honey holes for deer hunting. He will even burn you out just to get that map. True story!!!

RELH

>
>
>Wel there's things a lot worse
>than being stuck on a
>boat sea sick... Utard 500
>amoung the top 1%.
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Amen to that.

RELH, I have a honey hole map to the wild sheep on Hawaii. May consider a trade for a place to stay in Shelter Cove.

Eel

>>
>>
>>Wel there's things a lot worse
>>than being stuck on a
>>boat sea sick... Utard 500
>>amoung the top 1%.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
2311idiot.jpg

>
>
>Amen to that.
>
>RELH, I have a honey hole
>map to the wild sheep
>on Hawaii. May consider a
>trade for a place to
>stay in Shelter Cove.
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>

Don't trust that Yankee Cuz!!!

2311idiot.jpg

Cuz you really think that a "damn Yankee" would really lie to us Southern boys? Why that would be tantamount to starting a new feud. I'll get the kerosene and meet you in the hollow behind his house. Be sure to bring the hot dogs. Might as well have a wiener roast while tending the fire.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-15 AT 07:01PM (MST)[p]You can take a Hatfield out of the fire, but you can never take the fire out of a Hatfield. Geez

If you don't like it, burn it.
If you disagree, burn it.
If it upsets you, burn it.

Eel

Eel, I should never have had that dinner with you, you are getting to know us too darn well. Save yourself the grief, mail that honey hole map to Cuz and he might relent on that shelter cove stay.

Or if you really want to camp out at Cuz's shelter cove property, send some bribe money to Lil Red and get her to put in the good word for you with Cuz. She knows how to twist him around her little finger and can get him to do anything she wants. Only problem she is not cheap, might take more money then you are willing to spend.

RELH

RELH, I think you misunderstood. I have no intention of camping out on Ransom's property. I want to party in his living room, eat the food in his refrigerator, clean my fish in his sink, and sleep in the Master bedroom. Sorry if there was some confusion.

Eel

Eel, I think you must be a displaced hillbilly redneck with that attitude. Forgive me for thinking of you as being a FLATLANDER. You may have to pee in the outhouse. That is the building in back with the quarter moon cutout on the door. Bring your own toilet seat as Cuz hides his when he is not there.

RELH

If a tuff shed is the master bedroom, that will work.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom