Sheep Slaughter Colo.

Yep, it sounds like she was teaching the young ones how to hunt and sheep happened to be the prey.

....sad for who????

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Let's see - a predator doing what it is supposed to? The sad part is they were domestic sheep, where they don't belong anyway, and now they're gonna put the Mom and cubs down for doing what comes naturally.

USDA people made the brilliant observation that relocation isn't a possibility. Too bad the sheep are placed up there where it's an area for wild animals. They are the friggin things that should be relocated!

USDA=....United States Department of Agriculture.

It is not the USDA's job to look after the welfare of lions....It IS their intended job to look after a very important part of our economy called the "livestock" industry.

You can hate that part of our economy if you want...that is your right.

>USDA=....United States Department of Agriculture.
>
>It is not the USDA's job
>to look after the welfare
>of lions....It IS their intended
>job to look after a
>very important part of our
>economy called the "livestock" industry.
>You can hate that part of
>our economy if you want...that
>is your right.

***Thanks for that lesson! FYI I worked for the MI Dept of AG for over 30 years. Let's not even get started on all the friggin subsidies that the ranchers "livestock industry" and farmers get in this country. Also, FYI I don't hate that part of our economy, but if you're in any way familiar with all the "giveaways" you'd know it's out of control just like the rest of the Federal budget!

yep....and that same dudget overlines your retired pockets every month too....no doubt

>Good one Zigger! LOL, that
>shut him up quick!

***Hardly, as I just now happened to see he posted a few days after I did and I missed it until now. I'm not at all ashamed of the 30+ years I put in, as I worked my azz off for what I'm getting in return. It's also ridiculous to get into a pissing match over comments someone makes that are baseless!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom