Sheep score pic

mtmiller

I will draw my MT sheep tag this year, so I need to get some scoring practice (alright, just a wet dream I am sure).

Any thought on this guy?

P1080261.JPG

He looked great from the front, but maybe a little short on the curl. What do you think he would ballpark?

P1080304.JPG

7-1/2 years old and 165

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

If that ran was a desert I'd agree with D13er , but since it's a rocky I up the score some . The bases look pretty nice and seems to carry it's mass well ino it's 3rd quarter also it's curl is fairly open . I'd say high 170's .

D13er

You must have amazing eye sight if you can count seven rings in that pic. However, count again their are more like nine. I would have to agree with you on the score 165-170 class.

Scratch

LAST EDITED ON May-05-05 AT 07:17PM (MST)[p]Definatly 8.5 years old.

Though - I will go for 160-165

oh, it's 7-1/2 maybe 7-3/4.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

let's see....'00-3, '01-4, '02-5, '03-6, '04-7, '05-8....I can live with that.

JB

--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Now don't ruin it for me and say the pic is 2 years old.

JB

--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom