sheep pics.

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-07 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p] Just a few for fun wondering if mrs. Pleasedeer has has her ram picked out. Never knew there was turkey up here. Seen some turkey When is the hunt PD

46df66ab123432f1.jpg

46df6755141f7fe7.jpg

Rutnbuck

HEY Rut!!!

I DON'T SEE ANY PIC'S???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

SHE PROBABLY WANTS A RAM!!!

YOU CHUMMING AGAIN Rut???

THEM ARE CLOSE-UPS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Rutnbuck, it looks like you're getting along nicely with your new camera. Those pics are great!

Eel

She might want a Ram but I think these are a lot cuter. I even found one with a ribbon on its neck. Isn't she cute.
How the heck you boys been? Where is pleasedear?

Rutnbuck

Hey Rut, Please and Nochawk stayed in Wyoming, apparently they are in the elk and hope to ventilate a couple soon......which is why I'm heading back up to the Duchesne instead of meeting them on the North Slope.

Mrs. Please and I spoke yesterday, while she was training up above Odgen.

Wish my camera took pics like that!

Smelled any gazebos lately??? LOL

Hey rut ...nice pics!did that old man run you out of his field again?.....he told you once to stop messin with his sheep!...............RIMROCK

Nice pic's Kelly.

Are my red and white signs still in place...'Sheep Creek Ranch NO Shooting'....

So sorry Pred about the N.Slope.... wyoming is a daydream hunt most years.... gotta do it...

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom