Sheep & Goat hunting DVDs??

>black shale white sheep is good.
> sportsmans warehouse carries some
>great sheep videos

Ditto above. I used to buy a lot of sheep hunting vids from there before they close. Black shale white sheep is good, probably my fav. I lent some of the Lancaster vids to a friend of mine never to be seen again but they were good too. Got them at SW as well.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

I only know Sheep hunting videos, but I have a bunch...my wife thinks I own them all, but not quite.
Bart and Cam (God rest his soul) Lancaster's videos are great and maybe my favorites. (All Horn Video Productions)
They include
The guide's eye Dream Rams
Huntin' Rams
Nahanni Twisters
Sheep on the Edge

Rick Fench's Black Shale/White sheep is great with Alaskan Dalls(Timberlinevideos.com)

Billy Molls Rampage is also good with Dall Sheep(billymollsadventures.com)

Rams in the mist is OK but few hunts (duckshackvideo.com)

If you are into Bighorns Safari Videos/John Lewton's Bighorn series can't be beat, but they are pricey!
Bighorn Rams
Bighorns II and III
Double Slam

And then there are Duncan Gilchrist(God rest his soul also)
Videos, which are poorly narrated, but great ram video and good hunts. (outdoor expeditions, books and videos)

Yes, I own them all and then some, but those are my favorites.

Little big horn is right on all the videos by the Lancaster's are awaome and they take some great rams

Ditto on Post # 3!

Dang Rick--we have the same DVD library on sheep hunting-----some of mine are the old VCR format! ha

Hope all is well---

Robb

Robb,
One whole corner of my bedroom is hunting videos and yes, over half of mine are the VHS variety. The outdoor channel has curbed my collection, but I still buy about every sheep video I can find!
My wife hates it!

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm now patiently waiting on the Brown Santa to bring a few of them to the door in the next few days.

Bart Lancaster's collection of videos are excellent.
great hunts for Stone, Dalls, Bighorns even Desert sheep in Old Mexico, along with many other superb trophy animals.

http://www.allhorn.com/DVD_titles.php

The Lancaster family have seen some of the finest hunting in North America.
I had a buddy kill a couple of dandy stones with Bart, he tried to get me to go with him when those hunts were obtainable for a working guy at 10 grand.
Makes those vids kind of tough to watch, but I do recommend them.
HH

>Makes those vids kind of tough
>to watch, but I do
>recommend them.
>HH

Guess I'm looking at it from a different perspective.

I might be old and gray before I draw a tag or get fed up enough to fork out the cash to buy a hunt, so the videos might be the only way I get to see a couple of the species be taken.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom