Sheel needs some head!

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
So a friend of mine is the head honcho for the new Sheels in Sandy Utah. He told me today that they are going to need some heads to hang in the place. They will place a plaque under your animal with your name and details. They will also give you a 100 dollar gift card. Its only a two year commitment. If your at all interested let me know.

Warning1.jpg

I hope your friend spells better than you...or the borrowed heads might be lost at the BK auction....

"SCHEELS"

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

"or" should be capitalized with a space added after the third period and it should be 3 periods at the end of the sentence and not 4...

But otherwise not to bad... :D

>I hope your friend spells better
>than you...or the borrowed heads
>might be lost at the
>BK auction....
>
>"SCHEELS"
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Ahem, should be not 'TOO' bad. :)

>"or" should be capitalized with a
>space added after the third
>period and it should be
>3 periods at the end
>of the sentence and not
>4...
>
>But otherwise not to bad... :D
>
>
>>I hope your friend spells better
>>than you...or the borrowed heads
>>might be lost at the
>>BK auction....
>>
>>"SCHEELS"
>>
>>
>>JB
>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling
>up anyway."

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-11 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]>"or" should be capitalized with a
>space added after the third
>period and it should be
>3 periods at the end
>of the sentence and not
>4...
>
>But otherwise not to bad... :D

to   /tu; unstressed tʊ, tə/ Show Spelled[too; unstressed too, tuh] Show IPA
preposition
1. (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from ): They came to the house.
2. (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of; toward: from north to south.
3. (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
4. (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on; against; beside; upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
5. (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before; until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.

too   /tu/ Show Spelled[too] Show IPA
adverb
1. in addition; also; furthermore; moreover: young, clever, and rich too.
2. to an excessive extent or degree; beyond what is desirable, fitting, or right: too sick to travel.
3. more, as specified, than should be: too near the fire.
4. (used as an affirmative to contradict a negative statement): I am too!
5. extremely; very: She wasn't too pleased with his behavior.

So yeah JB, not TOO bad, not TOO bad at all.

Don't make me pull out my red pen!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

This world is filled with smart asses and the majority hang out here on MM... including me. BTW thanks feddoc and roy for correcting my engrish.

up anyway."

HA HA - I have been restraining myself lately and wasn't even going to say anything until you opened that door and then I couldn't resist!!

LOL

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Well I think ya did a heck of a good job nvhunter. So far there's some funny shiz being said here and its all good.

up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-11 AT 12:34PM (MST)[p]Sheel needs some head!

Sheel ain't the only one:)

$100 giftcard? Like cheech and chong once said...THINGS ARE TOUGH ALL OVER!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom