SHEEEEEEEIT!!!!

muzz

Long Time Member
So i now have a morgan south rich cow tag. I put in for nother area and somehow wound up with this one. Any one know where i can get on to hunt? This pisses me off.

Hell this is twice they have done this to me. Now i need to find a place to go for this tag i guess.

I am not following - Don't YOU have full control over the units you put in for on your application? Did someone hold a gun to your head to choose that unit?

No possible way it could have been user error when you submitted your application, right? :)

I have had this happen to me before and I think I know what happened. If you select a hunt online in the list and then scroll down with the wheel on the mouse without clicking outside of the list first then the wheel will actually move the dot in the list to another hunt selection.

I was pissed when it happend last year as well but we got our cow! Hopefully it works out for you this year. I have learned when doing applications to stay away from the mouse wheel for scrolling.

Which one did you draw? there are five different "Morgan South Rich" hunts. may be able to help depending on which tag you have.

I put in for morgan west lost creek and drew morgan south rich. Its possible that i could have moved the wheel on the mouse but it happened to me before when i drew a cow tag. When i called the owner of the property that i drew he explained I was the 8th person that had told him the same thing. I put in for hunt 550 and drew 552. No guns to my head but thanks.

Chad---I think that unit is the south side of 39 going up Monte?

Plenty of area to hunt a cow. HUGE UNIT

Unless you are saying it is a CWMU???

Robb

With the new rules you basically have a Dedicated Elk hunter Tag!!

My hell----how much public ground does a guy need? haha

Go for it buddy.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-10 AT 06:12PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-10 AT 06:08?PM (MST)

You can hunt --with in-- the Cow tag unit boundary--- during the bow or mzzy or rifle deer or during the bow or mzzy or rifle elk and during the dates of the cow tag late dates...Page 9 of the Antlerless Proc.

Robb

Trying to help out here but you said---

"I put in for morgan west lost creek and drew morgan south rich. Its possible that i could have moved the wheel on the mouse but it happened to me before when i drew a cow tag. When i called the owner of the property that i drew he explained I was the 8th person that had told him the same thing. I put in for hunt 550 and drew 552. No guns to my head but thanks. "

552 is the west Lost Creek......550 is the South Rich...?? Page 23....

I am sure you will have a good time hunting no matter what.

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom