SHE FLEW ME THE BIRDIE!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Was In Vernal This Morning!

I See a Gal Walking down the Sidewalk!

I See No Color in anybody,We're All the Same or so I Thought!

Bout the Time I Get up to the Side of Her She Looks My Way & I Wave at Her Just Like I Wave at Everybody!

She Quickly Gave Me the Middle Finger!

So I Guess Now We Can't/Shouldn't Wave at Anybody because BLM?

JJFFPP!!!

What a F'D Up World We Live In!

I would say it is generally not a good idea to wave at any woman you don’t know who is walking down the street

Hey BLANK!

My Truck is WHITE!

Ya Really Think any of them Want Tools off My Truck to Put them to Use/Work?

And Homer!

Yes!

Eel!

I'm Not Sure of anything anymore!

Cast Might Have some Sperience!

Lucky she didn’t pull a gun, and try to jack your truck!!

I’ve lived in the basin all my life. I’ve never seen a black women in vernal in the 59 years I’ve been here. I would have waved too.

ALOT of years ago my family and Me was back in South Dakota driving down the Hwy and my kids ask Dad why are the farmers driving so slow. I replied they was just checking out the crops we come up behind a farmer that was going realllly slloowww. They said wow look how slow this guy is driving. I had to tell them that was their Uncle. LOL

Back in the 90s I was in Fallon during my USN days. It was bout 9pm and I was on my way home. For whatever reason an old guy in what I thought was a 61 Nash Rambler didn't pull away from the green light for half a minute or so. So I tapped my horn. I then see him working the window and out comes this arthritic finger; then he pulled away. :ROFLMAO:

So I use it as hello. But my 14yr old sons friends have “proper” fathers.

I take great joy giving them the bird, and watching their reaction.

Some look like they will cry.

I feel it’s my part in de soying boys

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom