SHARE ELK

I have a friend that has drawn two Roosevelt tags , but that was early on before a lot of people knew about that share program.

No luck this year, I did draw two years ago but had to drop the tag due to my dog having a cancer operation and my truck in shop getting transmission replaced.

I don't even put in. Nor do my kids. We see these elk year round. They're like cattle.

My daughter is the bookkeeper for one of the big dairy ranches here that has tons of elk on it. I've seen herds of 50+ branch antlered bulls laying in those fields. I've also seen guys hiding behind their pickup in KUIU camo waiting for the bull they want to clear the cows...

I don't even put in. Nor do my kids. We see these elk year round. They're like cattle.

My daughter is the bookkeeper for one of the big dairy ranches here that has tons of elk on it. I've seen herds of 50+ branch antlered bulls laying in those fields. I've also seen guys hiding behind their pickup in KUIU camo waiting for the bull they want to clear the cows...
That Kuiu is good stuff.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom