Shaq to the Suns? WTF?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
ESPN reported today that the Heat may trade Shaq to the Suns, pending a physical, for Shawn Marion and Banks! This is the most ridiculous move by the Suns. Shaq can't even run!! Shaq is over the hill and has only played a handful of games this year. What are the Suns thinking?

Steve

I don't know what the Suns are thinking, but I love the trade.
True, Shaq is over the hill and washed up, but I am a Laker Fan!!

shaq is a cancer period! and with the suns run and gun offense he brings nothing to the team.

Just Living The Dream

That was a dumb move.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

It will go down as the absolute most stupid or the smartest move made in the last few decades, only time will tell. Will be interesting to watch. I am a Suns fan who is worried but interested to see if Kerr knows what he is doing.

BUTTS IN SEATS! That's what its all about - butts in seats. That and they need another low post presence to draw the defense away from Stoudamire. He is the franchise - they need to feature him. But you are right - Shaq is no longer the Deisel he used to be.

This is a step backwards for the for sure.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

What Beanman said !

Shaq, JLTD mentioned is a cancer, Shawn Marion whilst making 16 mill. was being a tantrum throwin piss'baby, the other player mentioned Kobe + 1 in the POS column.

Anyone who funds/supports this group of fugged up individuals/league gets exactly what they deserve.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom