shadow box for Kole's gun

justr_86

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-11 AT 08:51PM (MST)[p]My dad has bought all of his grandkids (boy or girl) a henry golden boy 22 when they were born. My brother (kawboy) father in law has an amazing artistic eye and a great woodworker, I asked his to make a box for koles gun I could hang on the wall. It turned out better than I could imagine!

2939img-20110828-00007.jpg

771202-28-09_1126.jpg

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-11 AT 08:29PM (MST)[p] WOW....KENNY........THAT TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WESTERN ART, I LOVE THE OLD WOOD & THE HORSE SHOES......WELL DONE........YOUR FAMILY ARE STILL IN MY PRAYERS..........YD.

Kenny that is just flat out pretty, He did a heck of a job.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

That's really cool. If you don't mind me asking what is the yellow paper inside?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-11 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/9038img-20110828-00008.jpg
The initials are the same as how they are engraved on the buttplate of the gun. KJM same as mine....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

That is amazing. Great tribute for that special little guy it brought tears to my eyes. Still praying for your family god bless

I know people say this all the time, but the pictures really dont do it justice. There are a lot of really neat sentimental parts to the shadow box, it has a lot of history. The worksmanship is amazing, My father in law is great. But what it represents is something very special to everyone who has been effected by Kole.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-11 AT 10:04PM (MST)[p]>I know people say this all
>the time, but the pictures
>really dont do it justice.
>There are a lot of
>really neat sentimental parts to
>the shadow box, it has
>a lot of history. The
>worksmanship is amazing, My father
>in law is great. But
>what it represents is something
>very special to everyone who
>has been effected by Kole.
>
>
>
>I'll tell you who it was
>. . . it was
>that D@MN Sasquatch!

Well said +1

A fitting tribute to your little outdoorsman. Looks like Kole has a great Dad, Grandpas, and Uncle. Nothing in the world like tight families. Wish the rest of the country could get a gripe on that concept.

Nicely displayed.

Onward and upward partner.

DC

Well done Justr, very beautiful and heart warming way to always remember your little big man. I want to tell you that you and your family's strength and handling of your tragedy has been a true inspiration to everyone that you have touched here on MM and in every other spects of you and your familys lifes.

Kole will always be watching over you and will be with you for eternity!!

God bless you and your family Justr

Awesome Kenny!

Still think of you and your family daily, the strength you have shown is amazing and beyond my understanding.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

The box is way cool and makes for a great tribute to your boy.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom