SFW letter. What a joke.

B

BLTSO

Subject: DWR Training

Dixie Team,

We have scheduled a lunch meeting Monday at Fairway Grill (approx. 420 East St. George Blvd St. George UT) with UT. DWR Law Enforcement to discuss Poaching and assisting with ?categorizing? the deer on units in Southern Utah. We are going to learn about proper procedures for reporting illegal activities/poaching as well as how the DRW does the categorizing for the buck to doe ratios and fawn/doe ratios. We call it ?counting? but it is more scientific than that and we are going to get an education on the process. We are also going to be able to get involved in the field activities as outlined at this meeting. We appreciate Southern Region Supervisor/Manager Doug Messerly and his team for keeping us involved in helping them protect our Natural Resources. Our motto at SFW Dixie Chapter is, ?Putting the Resource First?.

The meeting will be at Fairway Grill at Noon (12:00). Lieutenant Scott Dalebout and other associates from the DWR will be there for questions and education. Please RSVP so I can make sure we have enough room for everyone. The lunch will be charged ?dutch? so bring your wallets. If anyone has any questions or concerns please contact me directly.

Also don't forget our 2011 Banquet Date is set for April 16th. If anyone has issues with that please let me know soon.

PTS LOGO 3 CMYK

R. Todd Abelhouzen

Founder & CEO

SHORTLY FOLLOWING THIS E-MAIL THEY SENT OUT THIS CORRECTION E-MAIL.

Two corrections or additions to my previous email.

The DWR Classifies Deer, not Categorize. The DWR is doing their Winter Classification! Sorry!

Also the meeting is on Monday December 6th at Noon.

Any other corrections will be sent out as necessary.

IT'S REALLY SAD THAT THESE PEOPLE GET TO MAKE ALL OF THE DECISIONS FOR THE HUNTERS IN UTAH. THEY SEEM TO BEHAVE AS IF THEY ARE EXPERTS AND CAN'T EVEN GET THEIR TERMINOLOGY CORRECT. NOW THAT WE HAVE MADE THEIR INCAPACITY TO PROPERLY COMMUNICATE MAYBE IT'S TIME TO AIR THEIR FINANCIAL RECORDS - MY NEXT PROJECT. :)

So?

The SFW isn't buying?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Wow! And I thought I was a picky a$$. So when/where is your meeting to go out and help? I was just wondering the place and time so we can all show up and you can buy us lunch.

It's always an adventure!!!

Ha. I'm not buying anyone lunch. Get a hold of Todd and ask him....make sure you tell him you are on the Dixie Team and want to "Categorize" our deer herd.

Speaking of "categorize" why dont you take this crap to the Utah forum........This is a special place for boobies, lies, and other bs.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-10 AT 09:12PM (MST)[p]Ask me if I care Hardway? Ok . . . maybe I should rephrase that. Ask me if I care about the SFW thing? I really do care about the other things you mentioned!

It's always an adventure!!!

Hardway, don't you know that the rules of the Forum are for everybody except those from Utah?

Nice try but bucking this crowd is really doing it the Hardway! :)

Joey

>Hardway, don't you know that the
>rules of the Forum are
>for everybody except those from
>Utah?
>
>Nice try but bucking this crowd
>is really doing it the
>Hardway! :)
>
>Joey

Thanks for the heads up Joey; glad you are on top of it.

Ruff said, "Thanks for the heads up Joey; glad you are on top of it."

LOL! Hey Ruff, just calling it as i see it. Small time stuff though!

You and yours have a Nice Holidays!!

Joey

>Ruff said, "Thanks for the heads
>up Joey; glad you are
>on top of it."
>
>LOL! Hey Ruff, just calling it
>as i see it. Small
>time stuff though!
>
>You and yours have a Nice
>Holidays!!
>
>Joey

You too Joey!
Just razzin ya....

What can I say....us Utah people live on the edge...marry too many women, and make miss "categorized" posts on MM......

WAFJ, To discuss poaching are you shitting me todd , nolan after the conversation we had and the stance you guys took weeks back , this is exactly why you no longer have my support as a chapter or as friends [ GET OFF THE FENCE ]

KODY BRACKEN

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom