SFW in Oregon

Zim

Very Active Member
I'm going to take a wild guess without researching and predict there is no SFW presence in Oregon, despite ODFW game management needs the most help of perhaps any state. This is because the state has already reduced the nonresident tag quotas to nothing, thus there is no supply of quality tags for SFW to fuel their money motor to pimp into wealth tags. Follow the money.

Anyone heard of any activity there? Perhaps this is the secret to getting rid of SFW?

You are correct...No SFW in OR. I didn't know who they were or what they were until all the Utards started bickering about them. Hard to comprehend being an outsider. Seems like two camps...love/hate.

HK

>You are correct...No SFW in OR.
> I didn't know who
>they were or what they
>were until all the Utards
>started bickering about them. Hard
>to comprehend being an outsider.
> Seems like two camps...love/hate.
>
>
>
>HK

dang it, i have to agree with HK..;)

It's interesting how SFW only gravitates towards states where the trophy hunting is already good, with abundant nonresident tags available to exploit for cash. Think this is just a cooincidence?

If they are god's gift to game management, why do they have zero presence in the states that need improvement the most?

Are they in Washington state or California?

Robin, it would be easier to go to Utah and the General forum and search SFW. Interesting stuff for sure and lots of opinions.

Hey Zim, we here in OR don't have to worry about SFW. There are no NR tags and our hunting sucks compared to most other states....we're safe.

HK

Back
Top Bottom