SF says open the schools

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Maybe the teachers could dedicate that day to teaching ethics in government.

San Francisco concocts plan to send HS seniors to school for one day to obtain millions in state funds: 'Blatant money grab'

Wow!!!! My kids been in school all year. Ohhh and last month no stupid worthless mask

Maybe the teachers could dedicate that day to teaching ethics in government.

San Francisco concocts plan to send HS seniors to school for one day to obtain millions in state funds: 'Blatant money grab'

If I were the Governor I would cut off their pay until they went back to work. I believe that the Teachers have it so good they don't want it to change. Stay at home teach a few hours get paid no hussle no bussle.
First it was the vaccine then we changed the rules to get them first now it is oh my family is at risk.....Bull---t
CDC changed the rules yesterday no masks outside or inside if you are with others vaccinated. Still no teachers???????

In person school here all year as well.

I go to a college graduation today at a serious STEM school. I will be sitting with our limited guests (4), socially distanced in our “pod”, and wearing a mask outdoors in the stadium (mandatory). All of us are vaccinated.

On the day the CDC decided if you are vax’d and outdoors there is virtually no risk of transmission.

At least they are starting to see that the lunacy is ruining their credibility.

In person school here all year as well.

I go to a college graduation today at a serious STEM school. I will be sitting with our limited guests (4), socially distanced in our “pod”, and wearing a mask outdoors in the stadium (mandatory). All of us are vaccinated.

On the day the CDC decided if you are vax’d and outdoors there is virtually no risk of transmission.

At least they are starting to see that the lunacy is ruining their credibility.
Same here Blue my Granddaughter is graduating from Fresno State and is now going on to Oregon State for her Masters.
4 to a pod but they did say we don't have to wear a mask for the ceremony thank God it is going to be hot.....

Yep we've been in school all year too. At my high school none of the students and most teachers don't wear masks or just were them on their chins. Everyone here is over mask wearing and just dosen't care what people are saying anymore. It's nice, there's only about 3 teachers that make us wear our masks and all the other classes, the whole class goes maskless

No surprise here.. it's the teachers union.
P.S. my kids will not attend a California college. I'll send my money elsewhere.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom