SF 49'ers vs NC Panthers

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Not my words but good ones:

"The Panthers have the home-field advantage, an extra week of rest, a November road victory over the 49ers and 11 wins in their past 12 games. Yet the Niners are listed as the slight favorite"

I don't know about us being the favorite. NC played us VERY tough last time out. We need our Cheerleaders on this one! Who's in? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

MORE THAN A BIT CONCERNED HERE, I THOUGHT THEY SHUT US OUT A FEW WEEKS BACK. IT MIGHT JUST HAVE BEEN A BAD DREAM....GO NINERS !!!!!!!!.................YD.

Crabtree will be the Difference in this game. SF by 7

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Panthers 29-17

hornkiller.jpg

35-13 Carolina! Not that I like Carolina, I just don't want Completesportsman to feel alone!

Yep I think the receivers the niners have back will open there offense too much for the panthers. Niners get it 28-24

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Thanks Zekers,
No worries here, we're VERY confident Carolina wins!
Wish we had tickets to the game, the Panthers are big news around here this week! Should be fun to watch :)

Looks like opinions are pretty even so far. I'm going to add to the 49'er gang and say 20-10 9'ers. I just don't think NC is going to be able to do much against the 9'ers hostile "D".

I wish the game was today, it's the early game tomorrow. I already have a big bowl of my killer clam dip made, i'm ready for game time and see who gets it done!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>My BOOKIE in LV says Panthers
>WILL WIN.....
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Brian, so.....your bookie knows the refs?:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-14 AT 07:06AM (MST)[p] Eelgrass said he will shave his head and paint it Denver Blue if the Panthers win!

Rutnbuck

Not a homo-phobe but that is just wrong! This game will be decided by Cam's ability to make a few big plays and not turn it over at all and Carolina to force Kaperdick into making more than 1 read or running out the side door like he does every time he plays GB. If that doesn't happen 9ers will win easily. My gut tells me experience wins out in a 26-16 9er win and there will be guys with their tongues, well you get the picture. Enjoy the games today fellas. Go Hawks!

NMPaul,, Yuk!!! I go into convulsions over seeing stuff like that!

I'm with Muley, Seattle looks TOUGH!

The wild card difference maker? Vernon Davis, Boltin, Crabtree, anyone of them or all three! NC, can't touch dhis!! :)

Joey

I think that picture was taken at the famous "Man hole" bar in San Francisco..
:)
Hope you got a chuckle out of it Joey.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom